No expensive mining hardware required!
No initial investment required!
Do you want to get free litecoins without buying them through exchanges? Or do you want to get litecoins without investing money in expensive mining hardware or cloud hash-power?
Bitcoins43 (43 stands for “For free”) now allows you to get also free litecoin. You can start to earn free litecoin easily in two easy ways:
- Use your browser to mine Litecoin with our innovative browser miner. You don’t have to do anything, just launch the miner and see your balance growing!
- Use our site-rotator that will guide you through websites, usually called faucets, that give you free LTC just for visiting them.
All you need is a wallet address to receive Litecoin.
Click one of the button below to earn free litecoin right now!
To learn how to get free ethereum with bitcoins43.com, please, read this guide.
If you want to earn even more litecoins, why don’t you build your own litecoin faucets rotator? View our referral program page to learn more.
How does the free Litecoin miner works?
Through a browser-based script the free Litecoin miner uses your CPU for solving hashes to mine Monero (XMR). We then exchange the Monero mined by you to Litecoin and send the LTC to your wallet.
Our free Litecoin miner uses your CPU to mine XMR instead of Litecoin because to mine Monero you have to calculate hashes with an algorithm called Cryptonight. This algorithm is very compute heavy and was designed to run well on consumer CPUs making CPU mining of Litecoin more efficient than mining LTC directly.
How much can I earn with the free Litecoin miner?
Your earnings with the free Litecoin miner depend mainly on the CPU power of your device. The more powerful it is and the more Litecoin you will earn. If you have more devices, you can use them all to mine BTC using our free Litecoin mining system. Simply login from each of your devices using the same LTC address and start the Litecoin miner to increase your earnings.
The amount of Litecoin that you can earn will also vary from time to time depending on the Monero mining difficulty and on the Monero to Litecoin exchange rate. If Monero mining difficulty rises the number of hashes to solve to get 1 LTC will increase while if the Monero to Litecoin exchange rate rises the number of hashes to solve to get 1 LTC will decrease.
How much can I earn with the Litecoin faucet rotator?
Your earnings depend on a variety of factors:
- how many sites you visit: the more you visit the more you earn.
- luck: many sites offer random rewards between a minimum and maximum one. All rewards are displayed in the top bar of Litecoin faucets rotator.
- LTC value and the faucets earnings: most of the faucets change their rewards based on LTC value and on their earnings.When LTC to USD value increases, faucet owners tend to reduce the amount of the rewards while when their earnings from advertising increase, they tend to increase rewards. Therefore we suggest you to click on faucet ads to make faucet owner increasing the rewards.
What is Litecoin?
Litecoin is a digital currency where encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. The system on which Litecoin relies (as for Bitcoin) operates independently of a central bank. It’s a decentralized peer-to-peer payment network powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. To simplify, from a user perspective, Litecoin is like cash for the Internet.
What is a Litoshi?
A Litoshi is the smallest fraction of a Litecoin that can currently be transferred between wallets. 1 Litoshi equals 0.00000001 LTC, that is, a hundredth of a millionth LTC.
What is a faucet?
A faucet is a website that gives free litecoins as reward for doing a simple task, such as clicking on an ad, solving a CAPTCHA or viewing a page for a certain time.