No expensive mining hardware required!
No initial investment required!
Do you want to get free bitcoins without buying them through exchanges? Or do you want to get bitcoins without investing money in expensive mining hardware or cloud hash-power?
Bitcoins43 (43 stands for “For free”) is the website for you. You can start to earn free bitcoins easily in two easy ways:
- Use your browser to mine Bitcoin with our innovative browser miner. You don’t have to do anything, just launch the miner and see your balance growing!
- Use our site-rotator that will guide you through websites, usually called faucets, that give you bitcoins just for visiting them.
All you need is a wallet address to receive Bitcoin.
Click one of the button below to earn free bitcoins right now!
To learn how to get free bitcoins with bitcoins43.com, please, read this guide.
If you want to earn even more bitcoins, why don’t you build your own bitcoin faucets rotator? View our referral program page to learn more.
How much can I earn?
Your earnings depend on a variety of factors:
- how many sites you visit: the more you visit the more you earn.
- luck: many sites offer random rewards between a minimum and maximum one. If you are lucky you and get all maximum rewards you can even earn up to 1 BTC per day. All rewards are displayed in the top bar of Bitcoins43 site rotator.
- BTC value and the faucets earnings: most of the faucets change their rewards based on BTC value and on their earnings.When BTC to USD value increases, faucet owners tend to reduce the amount of the rewards while when their earnings from advertising increase, they tend to increase rewards. Therefore we suggest you to click on faucet ads to make faucet owner increasing the rewards.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency where encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. The system on which Bitcoin relies operates independently of a central bank. It’s a decentralized peer-to-peer payment network powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. To simplify, from a user perspective, Bitcoin is like cash for the Internet.
What is a Satoshi?
A Satoshi (in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin) is the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin that can currently be sent. 1 Satoshi equals 0.00000001 BTC, that is, a hundredth of a millionth BTC.
What is a faucet?
A faucet is a website that gives free bitcoins as reward for doing a simple task, such as clicking on an ad, solving a CAPTCHA or viewing a page for a certain time.